Monday, December 11, 2006

17 June 2003 (can't remember where)

Thanks, Kirst!

I feel bad eating this - I'll destroy the delicate crystal structure. - Nick
Are you a wuss (sp?!) like me? - Kirsten
I have no expectations. - Kirsten
You'll see it all on a fridge soon. - Nick
Coming soon to a fridge near you! - Kirsten & Andy (in chorus)
I just hear 'blah, blah, blah, fly from Scotland'. - Nick
That doesn't work with black people. - Sandra (re Kirsten saying 'Look, it's Elvis!')
I can't wait for December for the Friedman half-hour Christmas special. - Andy
So there's no glue? What do you do for fun? - Kirsten
A committed alcoholic. Gotta love that kind of dedication. - Sandra
You know how everyone in the office keeps calling me 'Claire'? - Claire
Bradley is straight. And a boy. - Andy
I still wanna see the pictures. - Nick
I'll show you one night when we're alone. - Andy
Andy, please be straight! - Kirsten
If I was straight I wouldn't be able to do this. - Andy
This is what barn eggs do to you. - Andy
Just pretend I didn't open my mouth. - Claire
You can be gay if you want to. - Sandra (to a decidedly straight Nick)
Zimbabwe is fine if you don't piss off the President - Sandra ~~ Just don't tell him you're gay. - Claire (to Nick)
Don't worry, we accept all people into our happy family of joy. - Sandra
So, is she like a 'Jew' Jew? - Sandra
I can't remember. I think I was drunk at the time. - Kirsten
So she's not like a bastard Jew? - Sandra
That one is so April... What month are we in? - Kirsten
Burden's answers scared me. But Ndanga's terrified me. - Andy
The Japs ... The Japs are in my head. - Nick
It seemed so good at the time ... - Nick
You realise you're not getting this again? - Andy (to Sandra)
This is why I'm not sleeping with you. - Kirsten
Did I mention we have a beach? - Nick
And he tried to force me to lick the pot! - Kirsten
They are very good barn eggs. - Adrian
You put them in your bra. - Adrian
I was Catholic until my mother got embarrassed by the scenes I used to cause in Sunday school. - Kirsten
That's uncharacteristically prudent of you. - Adrian
My sisters take me shopping. I think that's why Im gay. - Andy
Black hair is something white people just don't understand. - Sandra
He wishes I hen-pecked him! - Kirsten
Aaah, who's my little Malawian house boy.. - Andy

No comments: