Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fat Cactus, Mowbray, 14/11/06

"I did have a good night with a girl in Massachusetts" - Bob

"You're black - black people like chicken" - Bob

"It's really early - I only prefer to perform after dark, but hey" - Sandra

"I don't think punching her in the face is good foreplay. I don't know what they do in New Jersey" - Sandra

"You can see who spent three months in the US 'cos he's totally, just, a racist" - Nick the American

"I also have a cousin called Plasma!" - Sandra

"Stop offering the black chick chicken" - Hawk

"I do not want to see Sam poledance" - Bob

"It's all about Sam... pole-dancing Sam, as I like to call him" - Sandra

"You are a marine geologist, so you are dirty and wet" - Matt

"I am ice boy!" - Bob

"I want to meet all my friends, 'friends'" - Hawk

No comments: